Bush Center for Fitness

The Bush center received its current name in September of 2008 when it was named for the 41st president of the United States. The building itself was originally dedicated in 1926 and known simply as the Gymnasium until the 1972-73 school year when it began to be know as the Alumni Gym. In the 1980's it underwent major renovations. It contains the Athletic Hall of Fame Room, the Bisese Student Lounge and game room, a weight room and the gym.