Kappa Delta House (ΚΔ)
The Kappa Delta Sorority was founded in 1897 at Longwood College in Virginia. The Georgetown College chapter, Beta Lambda, was chartered in 1946. In 1971, the order moved in to their new house on campus, where they can be found today.
Students belonging to the sorority are given first preference to live here. Any remaining spaces may be made available to upper-classmen. The KD house is a three-story building and holds 40 residents. The first floor has lobby space, a kitchen and a Resident Director apartment. The 2nd and 3rd floors have community bathrooms, laundry facilities and ten 2-person bedrooms.