Lambda Chi Alpha House (ΛΧΑ)
The Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity was founded in 1909 at Boston University. The first appearance in name of Lambda Chi Alpha on Georgetown College's campus was in October of 1939, when the Kappa Omega Zeta chapter received their charter.
Students belonging to the fraternity are given first preference to live here. Any remaining spaces may be made available to upper-class students. The Lamb house is a three-story building and holds 40 residents. The first floor has lobby space, a kitchen and a Resident Director apartment. The 2nd and 3rd floors have community bathrooms, laundry facilities and ten 2-person bedrooms.