Pi Kappa Alpha House (ΠΚΑ)
The Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity was founded in 1868 at the University of Virginia. The chapter at Georgetown College, Alpha Lambda, was charted in 1906. Students belonging to the fraternity are given first preference to live here. Any remaining spaces may be made available to upper-classmen. The Pike house is a three-story building and holds 40 residents. The first floor has lobby space, a kitchen and a Resident Director apartment. The 2nd and 3rd floors have community bathrooms, laundry facilities and ten 2-person bedrooms.