Phi Mu House (ΦΜ)
The Phi Mu Sorority was founded in 1852 at Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia. The chapter at Georgetown College, Delta Eta, was chartered in 1969. Students belonging to the fraternity are given first preference to live here. Any remaining spaces may be made available to upper-classmen. The Phi Mu house is a three-story building and holds 40 residents. The first floor has lobby space, a kitchen and a Resident Director apartment. The 2nd and 3rd floors have community bathrooms, laundry facilities and ten 2-person bedrooms.