Topic: Rucker Hall
Presenter: Elizabeth Metcalf, Georgetown College Alumna
Built in 1895 Rucker Hall was named in honor of Professor James Jefferson Rucker, who was a champion for co-education at Georgetown College. The hall was demolished in 1971 to make way for the south campus dorms. Learn about this hall from Georgetown College alumna, Elizabeth Metcalfe, has researched the residence hall that served as a community gathering space for nearly 80 years.